Every commercial vehicle is like a tailored suit. And our circlips are the perfect fit.
Major changes are not just happening in the automotive industry but in the commercial vehicle sector, too. Whether buses or trucks: alternative power units, autonomous driving, increased efficiency and green mobility are all issues affecting the entire industry across the globe. So, it's comforting to have strong partners behind you.
Cirteq is outstandingly skilled in the development and manufacture of circlips and retaining rings.
Our products can be found in every major brand of commercial vehicle and every major supplier's components - and in a wide variety of their applications. Turbo chargers, mountings, shafts, transmissions, steering columns, axles, brake systems, engines, pumps, compressors for a/c units, or locks: whatever the product, our range provides the safety and efficiency you need.
A broad selection of DIN 471 and DIN 472 certified circlips, DIN 5417 certified retaining rings,
DIN 6799 certified circlips and DIN 988 certified shims and support washers ensures that numerous applications can be fulfilled simply through our standard range. While for more demanding needs, we work hand in hand with you to develop bespoke, custom-built solutions.
Premium quality is another hallmark of what we deliver at Cirteq. We meet and surpass our customers' requirements, with all safety-critical and automatic assembled parts 100% function tested on request. What's more, we are accredited to IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and receive exceptional audit results from our customers.
What you can expect from us
- Extensive, long-term expertise in the commercial vehicle industry
- Several thousand high-quality products, all made at our in-house manufacturing facility
- Custom-built products, including moulds, materials and finishes made to customer specification.
- Ongoing investment in the refining and further development of our products, processes, quality and sustainability.
- Supreme quality
- Rings ranging from 1.2 to 1000 mm in diameter
- Bevelled circlips
- Dished L rings
- Bowed W rings
- Rings to customer drawing
- Special materials
- Various finishes