It goes without saying that digitalisation is driving today's industries down the path to tomorrow. But even ultramodern technology, such as robotics, relies on any number of mechanical components. With fail-safe reliability a particularly high priority, it's vital that every link in the chain interlocks perfectly.
Cirteq is outstandingly skilled in the development and manufacture of circlips and retaining rings.
Our products can be found in countless industrial applications. We turn your needs and requirements into a perfect-fit solution. Whether using special material, such as brass in meters and gauges, a particular finish, such as zinc flake coating, or a bespoke shape – we make everything possible.
A broad selection of DIN 471 and DIN 472 certified circlips, DIN 5417 certified retaining rings,
DIN 6799 certified circlips and DIN 988 certified shims and support washers ensures that numerous applications can be fulfilled simply through our standard range. While for more demanding needs, we work hand in hand with you to develop bespoke, custom-built solutions.
Premium quality, along with the reliability that this brings, are further hallmarks of what we deliver at Cirteq. We meet and surpass our customers' requirements. And we are accredited to IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and receive exceptional audit results from our customers.
What you can expect from us
- Numerous references for a variety of industrial applications
- Several thousand high-quality products, all made at our in-house manufacturing facility
- Custom-built products, including moulds, materials and finishes made to customer specification.
- Ongoing investment in the refining and further development of our products, processes, quality and sustainability.
- Supreme quality
- Rings ranging from 1.2 to 1000 mm in diameter
- Bevelled circlips
- Dished L rings
- Bowed W rings
- Rings to customer drawing
- Special materials
- Various finishes