Our apprenticeships for your future
We are certified by the chamber of commerce as a first-rate training company and offer exciting and varied apprenticeships with fantastic development potential in the following professions:
- Management assistant for wholesale and foreign trade management (m/f/d)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- Warehouse Clerk (m/f/d)
What sets us apart
Organisationskultur & Arbeitsplatz
- Organisational culture & workplace
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern IT equipment
- Break and common rooms
- Employee activities / Team events
- Work-life balance
Arbeitszeit & Vergütung
- Fair pay systems
- Flexible working time models
Apprenticeships / capacity building
- Business English courses with certificate
- In-house courses
- Collective examination preparation
- For commercial apprenticeships: additional qualification as a European Clerk (m/f/d) with residence abroad
- Exchange with locations within the Group
- By going through all of the relevant departments, you will be certain to enjoy a varied apprenticeship as well as insights into every area of the company.
Follow us on your social media channels to learn more about Titgemeyer Group!
Our application process
Send us your application comprising, at a minimum, your curriculum vitae and corresponding references or certificates. We will be sure to respond. Aside from the aptitude test, we look forward to discussing and exchanging views with you in person not only to learn more about you but also to give you the opportunity to find out more about Titgemeyer as a company and how the training or apprenticeship will run.
In some situations, it is possible to arrange a trial day to give you a taste of the working environment and the specific tasks that would be involved.
Our application tips
- Send us your full and organised application so that we can see how professionally and meticulously you work.
- Needless to say, we also look forward to seeing formal standards in your application – though we are much more interested in learning about your motivation for applying, especially for the specific apprenticeship you have in mind.
- Before arriving for your first face-to-face meeting with us, please familiarise yourself with Titgemeyer Group. We welcome the opportunity to going through all of the questions you bring to the interview with you.
- You can submit your job application online, by e-mail, or by post. Applying online is the best method for a variety of reasons. It saves you time and expense, and perhaps packaging, postage and the need to go to the post office.