Our job vacancies for your future
We are currently looking to strengthen Titgemeyer Group with candidates for the following vacancies:
– – –
You don't see the right job for you? We welcome unsolicited applications.
Follow us on our social media platforms to learn more about your potential employer, Titgemeyer Group.
What sets us apart
Organisational culture & workplace
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern IT equipment
- Break and common rooms
- Employee activities / team events
- Work-life balance
Working time & remuneration
- Fair pay systems
- Attractive working time models
- Flexible working time models
- Company bicycle
- Extras: company mobile phone/laptop, car, etc.
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Internal training opportunities
Our applications process
With your job application, please send us your curriculum vitae as well as job references and university certificates. We will be sure to respond. We look forward to engaging with you in person, not just by wanting to learn more about you but also by giving you the opportunity to find out more about Titgemeyer and the workflows that apply to your potential area of work; because we're looking to establish long-term working partnerships – which is why we want you to know for sure what your job at our company will look like.
- Send us your full and organised application so that we can see how professionally and meticulously you work.
- Needless to say, we also look forward to seeing formal standards in your application – though we are much more interested in learning about your motivation for applying, especially for the specific job vacancy on offer.
- Before arriving for your first face-to-face meeting with us, please familiarise yourself with Titgemeyer Group. We welcome the opportunity to going through all of the questions you bring to the interview with you.
- You can submit your job application online, by e-mail, or by post. Applying online is the best method for a variety of reasons. It saves you time and expense, and perhaps packaging, postage and the need to go to the post office.