To access this website, you must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations; and agree to be responsible for compliance with any local laws which apply. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
a. Permission is granted temporarily to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cirteq Limited’s web site for personal, noncommercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer any software contained on Cirteq Limited’s website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to third party or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This licence will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cirteq Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you are required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Cirteq Limited’s website are provided as seen. Cirteq Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cirteq Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cirteq Limited, or its suppliers be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cirteq Limited’s Internet site. Neither if Cirteq Limited nor an authorised representative of Cirteq Limited has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cirteq Limited’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cirteq Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cirteq Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Cirteq Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cirteq Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cirteq Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cirteq Limited’s website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- EU Anti-spam Laws: To conform to EU anti-spam laws, we ensure that email lists are only of ‘opt-in’ email addresses, and always include an ‘opt-out’ instruction on all marketing emails.
- The only personal data this website captures which might be classed as personally identifiable information (PII) is IP addresses, we never concatenate IP address with other information to data-profile our visitors, and are only used as a single entity as part of our website traffic analytics to track the use and performance of our website.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Disclaimer: Visitors to Cirteq.com can use the information published on the site to the extent stipulated in this disclaimer. Cirteq.com (Cirteq Limited) does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from this website or any links internal or external associated or not.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Your contravention of any of the above restrictions may result in a claim for financial damages.