Old principle. New technology. Circlips in wind turbines.
Wind has been used mechanically to generate power for as long as anyone can remember. And when electricity began to be produced using wind turbines a number of years ago, the technology experienced a renaissance. Small wonder then that renewable energy sources are the future. But what looks so simple from afar is highly intricate in close-up. So, it's good to know that wind turbine manufacturers have dependable partners by their side.
Cirteq is outstandingly skilled in the development and manufacture of circlips and retaining rings.
Our products can be found in every major manufacturer's offshore and onshore farm in a wide variety of applications. Motors, generators, shafts, or hubs: whatever the part, our sturdy products ensure they're securely fitted whatever the situation. In spite of their size, our circlips have no tolerances, are extremely easy to maintain, and used across the globe.
A broad selection of DIN 471 and DIN 472 certified circlips, DIN 5417 certified retaining rings,
DIN 6799 certified circlips and DIN 988 certified shims and support washers ensures that numerous applications can be fulfilled simply through our standard range. While for more demanding needs, we work hand in hand with you to develop bespoke, custom-built solutions.
Premium quality, along with the reliability that this brings, are further hallmarks of what we deliver at Cirteq. We meet and surpass our customers' requirements. And we are accredited to IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and receive exceptional audit results from our customers.
What you can expect from us
- Extensive, long-term expertise in the wind and energy industry
- Several thousand high-quality products, all made at our in-house manufacturing facility
- Custom-built products, including moulds, materials and finishes made to customer specification.
- Ongoing investment in the refining and further development of our products, processes, quality and sustainability.
- Supreme quality
- Rings ranging from 1.2 to 1000 mm in diameter
- Bevelled circlips
- Dished L rings
- Bowed W rings
- Rings to customer drawing
- Special materials
- Various finishes