As classic rings, however offering more application possibilities due to the bevel effect to compensate for axial tolerances.
- Gearing/Transmission, wheel bearings
- Vehicle construction
- Machine construction
For shafts and bores. Formed ‘like’ a disc spring. For a sprung compensation of low axial play.
- To press against nilos rings on roller bearings
- Fixing of outer discs on multi disk clutches.
For shafts and bores. Curved form compensates large play with low force.
- Installation of roller bearings without axial play and for noise dampening
- General machine construction
- Machine tools