High clamping force for a lay-free retention on shafts without a groove. Easily removable, self locking grip rings.
- Use for shafts without a groove
- For locating and fixing
- As a slide-ring for brake adjustment
Push-on fix clips
Strengthened version of the toothed clip, transmitting relatively high axial forces.
- Fixing of switches and indicator lamps
- For office machines and household devices
- Optical and electronic industry.
Concentric design. Small radial height, for use against softer materials.
- Shafts and bores without a groove and of low depth
- In optical devices
- Fixing seals